MEET THE TEAM
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Joe Pavia, Shop Manager/European Technician
- Joe has been with Hammersley for over 37 years. He is a factory certified and trained technician on Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Lincoln Mercury.
June Burns, Service Manager
- June has been a Mercedes Benz service advisor for over 20 years. Over this time she has been awarded countless Best of the Best Mercedes Benz awards and ranked top 5 in the nation for customer satisfaction.
Teresa Bell, Assistant Service Advisor
- Teresa has been with Hammersly 1 year and has over 10 years of customer service experience. She is a great asset to our team.
Michael Trussell, Euro Technician
- Michael is a BMW specialist with over 16 years of hands on experience. He is factory trained on all makes and models up to current production and Motorsport division vehicles. Michael also specializes in Porsche.
Chase Powers, Domestic & Foreign Technician
- Chase adds 15 more years of overall automotive knowledge to our team. He is a Wyotech graduate and capable of working on any make or model vehicle on the market.
Zane Graham, Technician
- Zane is factory trained Porsche technician with 5 years of Audi and Volkswagen experience.
Kevin Bowers, Technician
- Kevin is factory trained BMW and Lincoln technician with over 15 years of experience.
David Johnson, Detail
- David began with the original Hammersley group over 29 years ago. He also has experience within the parts and service departments.